The Master Class session from July 31st through August 3rd 2017 is full. Please email us at email@example.com to be added to the wait list.
- Four day supervisory workshop
- 9am-5pm (~approximately) each day
- Earn up to 28 Continuing Education credits
- Half of your registration is applied to the preservation of the Erickson Museum
This course is designed to improve your clinical skills through direct experience. During the four-day course you will be exposed to an abundance of clinical practice that will take you to next level in terms of your own personal and professional development. There will be very little didactic teaching. This Class is structured so each member participates in four roles: therapist, supervisor and client (twice). You be a client for one session with Dr. Jeffrey Zeig and one session with a peer therapist. You will be able to see others practicing in front of the group in a very safe environment. The unique format of this group will help you integrate learnings in powerful ways.
- Given a patient, indicate how to conduct an experiential assessment.
- Given a student, describe the Ericksonian supervision model.
- List three experiential methods of treating an anxiety disorder.
The Master Class Training Program is held at the Erickson Museum, located at 1201 E Hayward Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85020. We offer discounted hotel rates at the Embassy Suites during each session of training.
Embassy Suites Phoenix Airport at 24th Street:
2333 East Thomas Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85016 USA
Airport to Hotel
There are a few ways to travel from the airport to the hotel:
- The hotel provides complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle service. Please let them know if you would like to use this service.
- Cab/Taxi: the average cost is $25.
- Public Transit: www.valleymetro.org and use the trip planner function. Please let me know if you would like to use public transit and are having difficulties with the site.
Hotel to Erickson Museum
- The Embassy Suites provides a shuttle to the Erickson Museum daily to arrive by 9am every morning and pick up at 5 pm every day.